Sunday, April 1, 2012

Holly Jolly Sunday #4

Hello everyone! It's another Holly Jolly Sunday! This week I finished another washcloth for my Christmas box. This one is a basic feather and fan and was a super quick knit. I finished this one in only a couple of hours.


I also finished a little Dinosaur from the book Teeny Tiny Mochimochi. This little guy only took me an hour to make! I honestly made this one to keep me company at work, but I think these might make great stocking stuffers for Christmas too.


I also wanted to mention this is my 100th post on the blog. I just wanted to thank you for coming by and cheering me on. The online community is just so amazing and I just love you guys. I'm adding the linky again this week. If you're working on an early Christmas gift or a gift in general, feel free to link. I love visiting everyone's blogs.

3 comments:

  1. happy 100th blog post!!

    love the feather&fan dishcloth but the teeny tiny dinosaur totally steals the show! he's adorable!!

    i managed to finish my brother's birthday present yesterday. but it wasn't planning ahead, since his birthday was march8th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dino. I have made aliens they are addictive but dinos would be great a whole herd would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get either of these things for Christmas! The feather and fan pattern is so elegant, I'm glad it was an easy knit---it doesn't look easy to this non-knitter! ;)

    And dklfja;s tiny dinosaur. <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...