Sunday, April 1, 2012

Holly Jolly Sunday #4

Hello everyone! It's another Holly Jolly Sunday! This week I finished another washcloth for my Christmas box. This one is a basic feather and fan and was a super quick knit. I finished this one in only a couple of hours.


I also finished a little Dinosaur from the book Teeny Tiny Mochimochi. This little guy only took me an hour to make! I honestly made this one to keep me company at work, but I think these might make great stocking stuffers for Christmas too.


I also wanted to mention this is my 100th post on the blog. I just wanted to thank you for coming by and cheering me on. The online community is just so amazing and I just love you guys. I'm adding the linky again this week. If you're working on an early Christmas gift or a gift in general, feel free to link. I love visiting everyone's blogs.

2 comments:

  1. happy 100th blog post!!

    love the feather&fan dishcloth but the teeny tiny dinosaur totally steals the show! he's adorable!!

    i managed to finish my brother's birthday present yesterday. but it wasn't planning ahead, since his birthday was march8th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dino. I have made aliens they are addictive but dinos would be great a whole herd would be fun.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...