Thursday, September 23, 2010

Recruitment

IMAG0159


This stack of yarn represents my recruitment. My recruitment not only to make five hats for kids ranging from the age of one to sixteen, but also in to becoming a complete fan of the canceled show Firefly.  I'm still waiting on head measurements, and my Christmas to do list just got a little longer.

For those of you who don't know, there was a very famous ugly hat on the show.  Jayne, a character of high "badassery", wore this hat in the episode "The Message".


Jayne: “How’s it sit? Pretty cunning, don’tchya think?”
Kaylee: “I think it’s the sweetest hat ever.”
Wash: “A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he’s not afraid of anything.”
Jayne: “Damn straight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...