Saturday, September 24, 2011

Little to Report

Whew, what a week!

In the lab, I'm working on a very long-term experiment that technically started about 2 months ago now. However, this week was the beginning of the most labor intense portion of the study. This portion results in an eleven to twelve hour workday, seven days a week, and lasts between three to four weeks. (Woo....)  Needless to say, this is going to seriously cut into my knitting time.

So this post could be about several things...

I could show you my little progress on my knitting since I missed WIP Wednesday this week. (the Wineberry Socks or the Vivian Sweater)  But the socks haven't grown, and I'm stuck in the lab with no Viv.

I could tell you about how awesome my research is...but I kind of want to keep my science and my knitting at least somewhat separate. And I find a lot of people's eyes start to glaze over when I go down that road. Lets just say the brain is cool. 

So, I leave you with my favorite Brain video. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...