Thursday, March 17, 2011

Knitting and Dealing

Anybody out there?  Probably not.

I haven't posted in a while, but I've decided this blog is more for me than anything. Every just need to scream from the rooftops "Hey world! I'm still here!"?

Well, I've finished several knitting projects since the last time I posted. Most recently was the Dancing Socks. The pattern is from the book Pints and Purls: Portable Projects for the Social Knitter. However, I did modify the second sock to mirror the first, rather than have them both go in the same direction. (I'm a sucker for symmetry.) This is the first time I've successfully modified a sock pattern for personal taste. (Yay me! I didn't ruin it!)


And yes, that is a microscope. And yes, I was taking pictures of my socks when I should have been counting cells. Don't judge. You spend an entire day in a dark closet and see how much you want to count brown spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...