Monday, March 21, 2011

Mystery WIP

If you haven't checked out the Sock Knitter's Anonymous group on Ravelry yet, its worth checking out. Each month they have a knit-a-long of a particular sock technique. Along with this knit-a-long, every other month they offer a mystery sock.  I've only done one mystery sock before this month, and was sadly disappointed. However, I've just fallen in love with this month's sock by Verybusymonkey.


IMAG0309.jpg
After Clue #1

I used Schaefer yarn Nichole in the colorway bluebell that I had picked up while back at a symposium in Taos, New Mexico.
IMAG0314.jpg
After Clue #3!
Clue #4 is being posted tonight. I can't wait to see whats in store for me next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...