Friday, March 18, 2011

Past accomplishments

I haven't been keeping up with the blog lately. However, its spring! A time to begin anew, or at least try to keep up with what I've already started.

Its a slow friday night here, and I have soup on the stove. I figured it would be a great time to recap what I've been knitting since I've been on here last.

IMAG0224


First off, I did finish those Jayne hats. Eric and his nephews are just adorable. For the record, Eric already had his hat. I just made all the nephews ones to match.






IMAG0236

I made a strangling vine lace scarf for my grandmother for christmas. I couldn't get a better picture before I gave it to her. But I also have a close up for the stitch pattern. It's one of those great patterns that look super complicated, but are very easy to memorize and repeat. I used

IMAG0235













Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a huge weakness for caffienated beverages. Some, in fact, would say that I'm addicted to coffee. So, of course, I designed a coffee cozy over christmas break that is now on Ravelry. I'll have an upcoming post with the instructions here.

IMAG0241.jpg



I learned how to do socks 2-at-a-time.  Melissa Morgan-Oakes' book 2-at-a-Time Socks is great if you want to learn.  So far, I've only done one pair, using a pattern from the book: Sugar Maple.

IMAG0243.jpg
Pay no attention to the mistake on the left sock

IMAG0259.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...