Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mystery socks..no longer a mystery!

I finished my March Mystery Socks (and yes, I know it's April).

IMAG0447


I was so proud of myself for keeping up with the clues each week so I could keep up with the knit-a-long. Sadly, once that fourth clue came out I was distracted by that dastardly sweater and some pretty new lace. I was able to resist those temptresses long enough to finish the toes these socks that have been lamenting the past two weeks.

I don't understand why I waited so long to finish them. I think they gorgeous. Once I got them on my feet, I couldn't stop taking pictures. And of course, I finished them at about 1 a.m., so great light was hard to come by.

IMAG0452


IMAG0451


IMAG0453.jpg

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...