I have no pretty pictures this time. This week, I'm trying to finish writing my resubmission application for the National Research Service Award (NRSA). Also known as: convincing scientists that I could be a good one too.
If I wasn't writing this fellowship I would be telling you about all sorts of fun things! For example:
- I turned 25 this week - I'm quarter of century old now.
- My best friends surprised with a cake at midnight - definitely surprising me - and bearing science related gifts.
- The love of my life gifted me tons of laceweight yarn for that shawl I've been thinking about making forever.
- Went to a yarn festival at The Woolie Ewe - Bought my first Noro yarn
- Getting super excited for DFW's fiber festival
- The lack of progress I have made on any project on the needles.
That's what I would be talking about if science wasn't halting knitting.