Friday, March 23, 2012

FO Friday: Just a square

I've been rather proud of myself when it comes to FO Fridays, and have been consistently finishing at least one project a week for quite some time. Sadly, every great streak has to end and I don't have a true FO to show this week.

Not to be beaten, I pulled out my old Neverending Sock Blankie WIP and added a few squares. I added that Dreamy yarn from my monkey socks and a few mystery squares from minis I had got from some swap or another from a while ago.


Something was cast on and cast off, right? I think that should count as an FO!

In furrier news, my brother has been claiming I have been showering Tippy in favoritism. She was getting all the love on my blog and poor Kera hadn't been seen for a while! So, here is a cute shot of Tippy AND Kera sporting their March-themed bandanas that my mother sent them.



For more FO Friday, of course march on over to Tamis Amis!

10 comments:

  1. That's definitely an FO. Your blankie looks lovely. You should share a picture of the whole WIP as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squares count as FOs in my mind ;) I love all the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't post if I don't have a finished object, but have noticed quite a few people being creative...like you so as to post/link up. I've been trying my hand at it too. I love the mitered squares and all the various colors...very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never-ending sock yarn blanket LOL. I've considered starting one too, but I think mine actually WOULD be never-ending! Nice assortment of colours in your blanket so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dogs and I love your blanket, I always count squares as FOs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny the effect FO Friday has, isn't it? I seem to spend my whole week thinking "I must finish something so I can blog about it!" Your blanket looks great, so I'd say it definitely counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree - squares totally count!

    and your brother may be right, since i didn't realize you even had another dog :)
    kera is adorable! she and tippy together tip the scales of allowable cuteness for puppers!

    and ps - didn't you knit those socks i see peeping into the pupper's picture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup - I totally agree: caston/off equals a finished object :)
    It is looking great, by the way

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree - your squares count!! I too am making one of these blankets, but out of cotton yarn (so much of that left over!). Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...