Friday, March 16, 2012

FO Friday: Monkeying Around

This week I finished my Monkey socks! These are my first set of Monkeys by Cookie A. I can see why people find this pattern so addictive, and they fit like a dream.



They were knit up two at a time in Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Flashy Mint. If you remember about a month ago. I was absolutely raving about of much I was in love with this yarn. And that was just when it was in the skein! As socks, the colors play great with the stitch pattern and they are super comfy.  And comfy socks are pretty high on my list of things that are awesome.


They are delectably smooshy. I might have a new favorite pair of socks!


For more beautiful FOs, make sure to check out Tamis Amis!

19 comments:

  1. They are lovely socks indeed. I can see why you love them so much. I'd be dancing around in them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely socks! I have that pattern in my queue, it looks so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i've heard about the monkey socks and they are super super pretty, dancing in your socks sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE monkey socks, for exactly the reasons you've outlined. They really DO fit perfectly and are awesomely comfortable. Yours are great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those socks are beautiful, thanks so much for sharing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these socks and the color! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to find that pattern. I am suddenly addicted to sock knitting and need more patterns to use my accumulating sock yarn collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look wonderful! When I made monkeys, I used a sort of variegated/self-striping yarn and I sort of hated them. Now every time I see good color choices like yours I'm reminded of how fun and easy they were to knit. It's no wonder it's such a popular pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are lovely! I like the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are marvelous! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colors! I always wanted to do some socks maybe some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are beautiful, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are gorgeous, I think I need this pattern too

    ReplyDelete
  14. The socks are fantastic. I love the colour and the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice. I love the combination of the stitch pattern with the yarn colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love these - that Cookie A. isn't she clever!
    How do you do two at a time? Magic Loop?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...