Monday, March 12, 2012

Keep it Simple Gardening Swap

I recently joined the Keep It Simple Swap group on Ravelry and joined my first swap! The theme for the swap was spring gardening. It was SO HARD to keep every thing I got my partner under wraps, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise.  But she got her gift today, so I finally get to share!


My swap partners favorite colors were purple, so I picked her up a pair of purple gardening gloves, some seeds for purple flowers (morning glories), and of course some Texas Blue Bonnets. I also made her a set of lavender stitch markers from my etsy shop. She also said she loves fingerless mitts, so I purchased a set of mitts off her queue and had them printed on some nice cardstock. And finally, my swap member asked for some teal yarn, so I picked her up some Claudia Handpainted in teal to make her fingerless mitts with.

I had so much fun putting together the package to get shipped out, I'm definitely going to participate in more swaps!



2 comments:

  1. I have a hank of Claudia Handpainted in Teal as well. I need to get another hank to make socks but I love that colorway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! What a lovely gift! I've never done a swap, but it looks like it's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...