Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rolling Waves Beret Released!

 It's been so hard to keep this hat under wraps, but I wanted it to be a surprise.  My first hat pattern was accepted by Knitpicks Independent Designer Program!

The Rolling Waves Beret is a lacy beret that is a super quick knit. It's worked up in Wool of the Andes Bulky in the colorway Beach Glass. The lace pattern reminded me of the waves of the ocean, so I thought it was the perfect fit.


You can download it now here on Knitpicks for only $1.99

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! That's wonderful. Congratulations on being a published designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! It's a beautiful hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can understand the excitement of publishing a design! Lovely design.. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - that is an absolutely beautiful design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's gorgeous!! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...