Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rolling Waves Beret Released!

 It's been so hard to keep this hat under wraps, but I wanted it to be a surprise.  My first hat pattern was accepted by Knitpicks Independent Designer Program!

The Rolling Waves Beret is a lacy beret that is a super quick knit. It's worked up in Wool of the Andes Bulky in the colorway Beach Glass. The lace pattern reminded me of the waves of the ocean, so I thought it was the perfect fit.


You can download it now here on Knitpicks for only $1.99

6 comments:

  1. Hooray! That's wonderful. Congratulations on being a published designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! It's a beautiful hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can understand the excitement of publishing a design! Lovely design.. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - that is an absolutely beautiful design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's gorgeous!! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All set to start this sweet beret, but can't download the pattern. What's
    the story? Help!
    Zinnia

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...